Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Projects

So guys, moved from Wordpress over to Blogspot and it's so much better!

Such an easier interface and the options to customise without being stuck behind the limitations of a set theme. Hopefully my blog will now blossom and become one that people read and enjoy!

So it's my last day at work before I take a week's holiday for Christmas, at work we were only going to have the Christmas Day and Boxing Day off as we need to do a full warehouse stock check. Thankfully, after participating in it last year, I've managed to book off the whole week so I can sit back and chill and mainly focus on my Wargaming while the girlfriend is at work.

As mentioned before I know I'll be getting some new Empire units for Christmas so that'll keep me busy in the following days after but before then I'm going to be building and painting my new Infinity team, make a start on my INQ28 Retinue and I've also decided it's about time my Tau Battleforce is taken out of the wrapping and get building and painting them! I've already got a colour scheme and the paints sorted as I'm going to attempt a Purple coloured Tau army.

Hopefully everyone has an awesome Christmas period and you all get what Santa wants. I'm sure I'll be posting a bit throughout the weekend and on Monday/Tuesday with my progress for all three projects.

Chalmers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment