Wednesday 18 December 2013

Starting Infinity The Game



So along with Fantasy and Flames of War, I've been enticed into Infinity The Game by the lads at NAG. After seeing the georgous models by Corvus Belli I was instantly in-love and it's really got me in the mood to start a small-scale futuristic skirmish army.

After going through the various models and armies I realised I could easily spend a hell of ALOT of pounds on these models. But the one army that really grabbed my attention was the alien forces of the Combined Army but most importantly the Shasvasti Expeditionary Force. While the Starter set gives you some decent looking figures to start it's the extra units to add to your army that have got me burning a hole in my pocket!



Hopefully the starter set arrives tomorrow so it'll give me something to paint over the Christmas week as I've taken the whole week off work. I'll also be making a start on my INQ28 Retinue, I've already got some ideas of adding a Tau and Kroot to the warband and have ordered some great extra bits from Anvil Industry to really make these custom figures shine. More on the progress of that next week along with the first pics of my Empire and Ogre Kingdoms armies.

No comments:

Post a Comment