Wednesday 11 December 2013

Working Out Empire List



So as I mentioned I've got a battle on Thursday night at Games Workshop Metrocentre, 1,000pts of my 

Empire against a 1k Beastmen army. I've been slowly putting a list together with the models I've got so far but still trying to finalise what to put in.

So far I’ve got this as a list but still need some help;
 

Lords
Battle Wizard Lord (in Handgunner Detachment)
Lore of Life or Beasts, Wizard Level 3


Heroes
Warrior Priest (in with Halberdiers)
Additional Hand Weapon, Heavy Armour, Helm of the Skavenslayer



Core
Halberdiers x 24 (Full command)
Detachment - Handgunners x 9

Spearmen x 20 (Full Command)
Special
Great Cannon (120pts)


Rare
Helblaster Volley Gun

Now this comes to 874pts, I could add 5 x Knightly Orders Inner Circle plain (no command) to make it 999pts.

Other models I’ve got at the moment that I could add;
Battle Wizard
Witch Hunter
Master Engineer
More Handgunners
10 x Archers
Mortar


Still need some tweaking, I'm thinking maybe an extra Handgunner Detachment for the Halberdiers and then a Dispell Scroll for the Wizard and Shields for the Spearmen. To get the full 1,000pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment